URSB is committed to keeping your banking and financial information safe from identity theft and fraud. We have strict and comprehensive policies on information security and privacy, designed to help protect our customers from becoming victims of these crimes.
Below are a number of circumstances that may indicate that you are a victim of fraud or identity theft:
- Failure to receive bills or other mail as a result of an unwarranted address change
- Unauthorized charges on your statements
- Denials of credit for no apparent reason
- Unauthorized accounts opened upon review of your credit report
- Calls or letters about purchases you did not make
If you believe you have been victimized by identity theft, we can help. Please call us at 732-541-5445 or stop by our office at 11-15 Cooke Avenue, Carteret, NJ 07008.
Additionally, the United States government has created a website containing resources you may use to learn how to protect yourself from Identity Theft, and what measures you should take if you were to become a victim. Check it out at www.idtheft.gov.