Here is a letter from our President about the new chip cards!
Dear Valued Customer,
By now you should have received your New Debit Card – with the latest chip technology!!
I am pleased to announce that our new card system is now LIVE with your new card and enrolled accounts.
Here are some highlights of what converting to the new card means for you:
- Accurate and “real time” account balance information
- Immediate access to direct deposits
- “Chip” technology providing an added layer of security and greater protection against fraud
- Apple and Android phones – add the Card Valet (Fiserv) app to your phone
- Receive alerts whenever your card is used, sign up for alerts based on transaction amount, location, merchant type or transaction type
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations
- Set limits for spending – great for parents or employers
- Turn your debit cards “off” if they’re misplaced or stolen – right from your smartphone – And turn back “on” when you’re ready to use again
- See cardvalet.com for further information and other features
Please securely destroy your old debit card and begin using your new card today. If you have payments or other links in place for your old card these will need to be transferred. Please call us if you need assistance with that process. We are here to assist you.
As always, my door is open to you, our valued customer for any of your banking needs.
We are proud to be Carteret’s community bank for over 100 years, going strong with new and exciting plans for 2018!
Kenneth R. Totten